- Arnel Fencing has come a long way since founder Wayne Arnel went into business and completed his first job as a solo operator in 1990.
- Today, the company has reached its goal to stock one of the largest ranges of fencing materials outside of Brisbane at a purpose-built one-stop depot.
- Arnel Fencing Warehouse supplies almost every type of fencing available to areas throughout the region from the Tableland region to the Cape and beyond. It even services export orders.
- The company was sold in October 2015 to local business owner Michael McCormick who brings a vast knowledge of customer service and business operation to the industry.
- The only difference now is our dedicated team of people who are also involved from the sales and showroom to our staff who run our fabrication workshop.
- A good business cannot succeed without the wealth of knowledge and support of a great team of employees and contractors and of course our clients.
- We have been located at our current site of over 1 acre since 2006, the move was required due to our decision to stock and produce a larger range of fencing on site and to become a dedicated fencing warehouse to house the extensive range of products we have on hand.
- Our fabrication workshop is also functional for creating and producing custom designed fencing and gates
- A showroom in our front offices houses the myriad of fencing hardware, tools and goods we stock and close by to our Drive Through easy pick up service
- The comprehensive range of fencing products includes timber, coloured steel privacy fencing, lattice and slat screens, powder coated aluminium and steel pool fencing as well as welded mesh, wire and rural products, decking and privacy screens.
- Our experienced and qualified staff are there for your needs five and a half days a week to answer and help with any DIY questions
- Call our office during business hours and or email us anytime and we will give you all the help you need.
- For those looking to build a new fence or renovate your old Arnel Fencing offers an off-the plan quoting service
- All clients have to do is email us a copy of their sketch through to our office and we’ll quote on the job or even better if you have a list of material for us to price and supply.
- Many of our customers want to cut down on cost and time by installing their fence themselves and we are always more than happy to give you our professional advice and prompt service.